Blueberry Lemon Tie Dye Donuts
2 cups Almond Flour, fine
1 tsp Baking Soda
3 tbsp Raw Honey
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup Coconut Oil, melted
1/4 cup Coconut Cream
3/4 cup Fresh Blueberries
2 tsp Lemon Zest
2 tbsp Coconut Oil
2 tbsp Raw Honey
1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
1/2 tsp Lemon Zest
Sprinkle of Sea Salt
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees °F.
2. In a large bowl combine dry ingredients.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together the wet ingredients until well combined.
4. Mix dry ingredients into the wet, but do not over stir.
5. Pour batter into an ungreased donut pan and bake for 7-8 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. When donuts are done, let cool on a baking rack.
6. In small mixing bowl, mix the lemon frosting ingredients and set aside until the donuts have cooled.
7. Once cooled, spread lemon frosting over donuts as desired.